CHEMOCHROM hard chrome
CHEMOPUR HARTCHROM DSA
CHEMOPUR HARTCHROM DSA is a fluoride-free hard chromium bath of the latest state of the art offering the following advantages:
- High deposition speed and applicable current density at low anode corrosion.
- High economical efficiency by up to 45 % reduced current costs in comparison to conventional sulphate baths.
- Bright and hard chrome layer (ca. 950 -1050 HV).
- Deposit with micro-cracks (approx. 300 - 800 cracks/cm).
- Low etching of steel and steel alloys.
- Best corrosion protection.
- Highest wear resistability.
- Good metal distribution.
- CHEMOPUR HARTCHROM DSA has a broad application range in different applications.